Snowfield
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Scavenger Hunt!~

2 posters

Go down

Scavenger Hunt!~ Empty Scavenger Hunt!~

Post by Jewely Sat Jul 30, 2016 9:26 pm

Hello Everyone!!!!~ What a Face
There is going to be a guild event soon so get ready!~ Twisted Evil
The guild will be hosting a scavenger hunt for all it's members who would like to  participate on Thursday, August the 4th, at 8:00 pm est time~!(If you live in a different time zone and need help figuring out what time it will be for you just let me know) And of course, There will be prizes. (Due to it being the first major event and I'm not for sure what everyone can use just yet, The prizes will consist of money!~)
1st place: 2m Check
2nd place: 1m Check
3rd place: 500k Check

So here's what will happen:
Members will go around hunting simple items from a list I have come up with.
When you collect them all you then must hunt me(Jewely) down and trade me so I can check that you have everything! I'll be hiding somewhere nearby and will give hints out occasionally to where I'm located. (Heehee) But be careful! If you happen to forget even 1 item! You must go back after it, which could easily turn 1st place into last place. So stay focused and pay attention!~ Twisted Evil
The event will take place in the Tir chonaill area. All the items can be gathered here so you won't need to run all over the mabinogi world to get everything.
I will be posting the list of items and the first hint to where I'm located on the day of the event. You never know though, some of you may already have some of these items! The perks of being a junk collector, Am I right? Very Happy
Any who, keep a watch on this thread for any updates or changes to the event that may need to be known. I'll also remind everyone in Guild chat and the Skype group in case someone forgets~
I hope everyone will be able to enjoy this event and have lots of fun! If you have any questions or if there is a problem you have, Message me or Monstai and we will do our best to help ya out! You can also help keep the guild fun and active by suggesting any cool ideas you may have for an event we could do in the future! So don't hesitate to send those ideas my or Mon's way so we can get to work on them immediately!~
Scavenger Hunt!~ 6jhmib

UPDATE UPDATE!
Here are the event time's for all time zones!
Pacific (PDT): 5pm
Eastern(EST)8pm
Paris(CEST)1am? 2am?*not for sure on this one*
Sydney(AEST)5:48am?..

Anywho! There you have it! Also the Prize's have also been updated thanks to our lovable member tera! He donated a few things for prizes.
So now 1st place consists of: 2m+Saber doll bag
2nd place: 1m+ Ruairi Doll bag
3rd: 500k+ ferghus doll bag
There will also be bonus questions for 500k! EVERYONE has a chance at this. As long as you get the answer right that is. Heehee.

Here are the simple rules!

• NO buying the items on the list from other players
  • Stay in the the event area and channel at all times.
  • You can only use the free newbie brown horse for a mount. To make it fair on everyone.
  • Buff skills (such as harvest song etc) is OKAY to use.
  • If you are caught breaking the rules you will be unable to continue the event.
  • Above all else, Let's all play nicely and just have fun!

Very Happy

Last edited by Jewely on Thu Aug 04, 2016 11:03 pm; edited 1 time in total
Jewely
Jewely
Admin

Back to top Go down

Scavenger Hunt!~ Empty Re: Scavenger Hunt!~

Post by Monstai Sat Jul 30, 2016 9:31 pm

Smile
Monstai
Monstai
Admin