Snowfield
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Guild Fashion Show!!!! :D

2 posters

Go down

Guild Fashion Show!!!! :D Empty Guild Fashion Show!!!! :D

Post by Jewely Wed Sep 07, 2016 7:25 pm

Hey everyone!!! The guild will be hosting it's very own fashion show this Saturday, the 10th, in Tara at the fashion show stage at 5pm PST in ch2!~ (If you need help figuring out what time that is for your time zone area just pm me ING and I'll help you out- Or can use a google tool)  What a Face

Anywho, Let's explain a few things about the fashion show for peepz who haven't done it before!~
Okay, the fashion show is a lot like..The doki doki Island stereo boom box. Or guitar hero type of game. You type the keys it pops up to do the poses. Beware they can be rather quick! If you miss them or typo the wrong key you fail that pose and it deducts points from you. Although it normally lets you fail a one letter before it starts deducting. BUT ONLY ONE Crying or Very sad SO WATCH THOSE FINGERS!!!

The game will reward the winner a prize. What that prize is who knows! But I will also donate a 500k check to the winner,  so look forward to that as well!~
Also, people who don't want to take part in the Contest but would like to hang out and help the event go smoothly can come and vote for the outfits they like the best!  albino

SOOOOOOO!!! Put on your best boooootiful outfits and join us this Saturday for a evening of fun!~ Afterwards we can all hang out at the banquet and just be weird! Mwahahaha. On a serious note though, I hope everyone can have fun and will enjoy this small event!~ =)

Credit event suggestion to: Shifumii!!! <3

Last edited by Jewely on Wed Sep 07, 2016 8:57 pm; edited 1 time in total
Jewely
Jewely
Admin

Back to top Go down

Guild Fashion Show!!!! :D Empty Re: Guild Fashion Show!!!! :D

Post by Fumii-chan Wed Sep 07, 2016 7:40 pm

I got my outfit ready!
Guild Fashion Show!!!! :D E4445a10
Fumii-chan
Fumii-chan